Attesting services - Certification of Facts IMMEX and PROSEC
The Commercial Notary Public Office 31 of the State of Nuevo Leon offers the service of preparation of certification of facts IMMEX AND PROSEC necessary for the programs of the Federal Ministry of Economy - Head Office of Foreign Trade.
Pursuant to Official Letter No. 414.2019.2383 of the Department of Industry and Commerce, Head Office of Foreign Trade.
These are the requirements to request the authorization for any of our processes of ANNEX 1:
- Location and characteristics of the address where the service or productive process is carried out. Attach photographic evidence.
- The ownership status of the real estate, as well as the document certifying it.
- Inventory of equipment by which the service or productive process is carried out. Attach photographic and documental evidence regarding legal ownership.
- The description of merchandise to be imported and description of physical space where it will be stored. Attach photographic evidence.
- In the event of having imported merchandise temporarily, inventory of said merchandise, and photographic evidence that matches with the same.
- In the event that the merchandise to be imported covered by the program is destined to Sub-maquila processes, detail what is mentioned in item A) and G).
- Number of employees at the address at the moment in which the certification of facts is prepared. Attach photographic evidence.
These requirements are to verify that you have the infrastructure necessary to carry out the corresponding productive processes
Import and Export Services
Authorization New Program Shelter
Authorization New Program Controllers
Authorization New Program Industrial
Authorization Service Program
Authorization New Program Outsourcing
Extension IMMEX Modality
Extension Sensitive Products
Modification Controlled Companies Registry
Modification Sub-manufacturing Companies Registry
Modification Outsourced Companies Registry
Modification Registration to Address of one Plant
Authorization New Program Direct Producer
Authorization New Program Indirect Producer
Registration of Address Direct Producer
Registration of Address Indirect Producer
Change of Federal Representation managing the Program